- Should I get a fixed- or adjustable-rate mortgage?
- Zillow buys a mortgage lender and the stock tanks
- Looking for a home in Berlin or Budapest? Prepare to pay more
- Housing market remains strong, despite mortgage rate worries
- Is Manhattan's rental market finally cooling off?
- Why West Coast home prices are surging
- He made $400,000 flipping a house
- What to spend money on (and what to DIY) as a new homeowner
- How to save $9,000 on your mortgage
- It's tough to be a homebuyer in Seattle
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Getting involved in real estate investing is a smart business choice, especially for anyone that takes the time to learn and take it one step at a time. You must do all you can to research properly and find the … Continue reading