- Is Manhattan's rental market finally cooling off?
- Why West Coast home prices are surging
- He made $400,000 flipping a house
- What to spend money on (and what to DIY) as a new homeowner
- How to save $9,000 on your mortgage
- It's tough to be a homebuyer in Seattle
- Home Depot's sluggish sales may be warning sign for housing
- Are you ready to buy a home?
- Even rising mortgage rates won't stop homebuyers
- Home prices are on an epic run
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Getting involved in real estate investing is a smart business choice, especially for anyone that takes the time to learn and take it one step at a time. You must do all you can to research properly and find the … Continue reading