- Toll Brothers' record shows the housing boom has no end in sight
- Should I get a fixed- or adjustable-rate mortgage?
- Zillow buys a mortgage lender and the stock tanks
- Looking for a home in Berlin or Budapest? Prepare to pay more
- Housing market remains strong, despite mortgage rate worries
- Is Manhattan's rental market finally cooling off?
- Why West Coast home prices are surging
- He made $400,000 flipping a house
- What to spend money on (and what to DIY) as a new homeowner
- How to save $9,000 on your mortgage
Monthly Archives: February 2018
Knowledge is essential to successful real estate investing. Real estate investments can generate substantial profits when done correctly. Read this article to get started in the field of real estate investments. Before you take on any investment, have a good … Continue reading